Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sometimes I really, really hate this town. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of the people who are hardcore about hating it. Sure, it's not exciting, but what is? People always complain there's nothing to do here, but I don't really know what these phantom "things to do" are in other towns they refer to. All I can think of is more parties & concerts, which I wouldn't go to anyway, or more museums, which would be cool for about a month and then not ever again.

But what I really hate is always seeing people I used to know. I have nothing to say to these people! And a good percentage of them seem to pity me, even though I like my job. The worst are the people who seem to be regulars, like my 8th grade health teacher and the guy who used to stalk my best friend in high school. I guess what I'm trying to say here is this: no one should have to sell romance novels to the woman who taught them about gonohrea, or sell Bette Midler albums to... well, anyone, but especially to the guy who used to stalk their best friend in high school!

In other news, I now REALLY have the urge to grab my buttocks and jiggle them whenever I laugh. Apparently Mouse picked up a "laugh really goofy and jiggle your tummy" move from one of his friends in Ohio the last time he visited there. But even funnier is that, unlike his friend, Mouse has no real gut to grab onto to make jiggle like a bowful of jelly. So Optpri walks up and says that his lack of gut makes it ridiculous. And for a bizarre metaphor to illustrate this, since she herself has little to no ass, she says, "Yeah, that'd be like if I started grabbing and shaking my butt when I laugh." So.... yes. Whenever I laugh I really get the urge to jiggle my sadly more than ample behind now, only I have a feeling that it's a somewhat lewd and frowned upon thing to do in public, especially at work, which is of course where I want to do it the most, as my coworkers are the only ones who would get it.


Phoemeister: it was alright. work went by pretty fast
Phoemeister: my 8th grade health teacher came in again
Phoemeister: she isn't a bad person but I've grown to hate her as a representative of ALL old aquaintances I come into contact with way too often now that I work retail
Sui: I bet it would be bad customer service to stab people like that though ?
Sui: erm : Phoemeister: lol
Sui: "Would you like to hear about some of our promotions on BEING STABBED?"
Phoemeister: lol
Sui: It's a fantastic new program we have here
Phoemeister: I have a coworker who's always asking me if he can stab me in the neck with a pen
Phoemeister: I should pay that spirit forward to the customers.
Sui: You pay 14.99 a month, and I get to stab you whenever I want
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: LOL
Sui: Have you ever answered yes?
Phoemeister: every single time
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: he's not actually done it yet
Sui: Well that's good at least
Phoemeister: I think he's saving up so he can stab me a whole bunch all at once.

No comments: