Wednesday, April 19, 2006

So today was kind of crappy. Colitis flare up + register all day so I can't exactly just go to the bathroom whenever I want = teh suxxor. As the l33t cockney would say: !75 4 k!(k !|\| 7|-|3 |\|!46|245.

In other news they changed the combination to get into the door in the back office where the time clock and all our personal stuff is, and no one told me, so I just went back there and tried the old one a bunch of times like a sucker, getting more and more worried. Then I went back to the cafe where they were having morning meeting, and Lister's all, "oh... yeah, we changed the combination." I was kind of irritated he didn't say anything when I passed him on the way in.

AND, every subsequent time I still had troubles, just because I'd automatically type in the old one without thinking. Plus, even after I remember sometimes I'd forget to pull the handle or do the reset in between, or just randomly hit the wrong number (another employee says it doesn't "flow" like the old one, and I kind of agree).

One of these times HTS was trying to get in there too, and I recounted to him the story about how no one told me and I was just mashing the buttons back there in blind rage when I couldn't get in. He said, "yeah, they told US last night. I guess we're the only real employees, not you."

It made me laugh. But then I was thinking about it and it's kind of a dickish thing to say. As is the other quip I remember him making ("you guys are certainly hard at work!). But I actually kind of like him better for it. It's crazy, isn't it? When you like someone (or want to like them, anyway), and they make a joke like that, it's funny. But if say, that bastardy son of a bastard's bastard's bastard, bastardly bastardface McGee (Optpri knows who I'm talkin' 'bout!) made a joke like that, I would be infuriated! I would rip his fucking bastard head off of his spindly bastardly bastard body, and shove it down his bastardesque bastard neck.

in other news, I finally IMed one of those AIM bots:

Phoemeister: poop
ShoppingBuddy: Good grief, I'm afraid I cannot respond to that kind of talk.
Phoemeister: poop
ShoppingBuddy: I don't respond to that kind of language.
I'm here to help you shop.
Phoemeister: poop
ShoppingBuddy: Hey -- clean up the language and get serious. I'm happy to help but can't deal with that mouth.
Phoemeister: poop
ShoppingBuddy: Clean it up a little -- this is a family bot. ;-)
Phoemeister: poop
ShoppingBuddy: Hey -- clean up the language and get serious. I'm happy to help but can't deal with that mouth.
Phoemeister: poop
ShoppingBuddy: Hmm, that's not gonna get you anywhere with me.
Phoemeister: Do I really want to get anywhere with you? Moviefone said you have herpes.
ShoppingBuddy: OK, I'm searching for matches 4 U. Gimme a sec...

ShoppingBuddy: - Search results for Moviefone said herpes

- Understanding Herpes [$8.61 - $37.01]
- Dr. Ruth's Guide to Talking about [$9.61 - $14.00]
- DermaSeptic for Herpes [$99.95]
- The Official Patient's Sourcebook [$24.95 - $28.18]
- Herpes Simplex [$11.05 - $59.94]
- Understanding Genital Herpes [$22.24]
- Herpes [$2.45 - $3.95]
- Truth About Herpes [$15.72 - $38.83]
- Immunity to and Prevention of Her [$107.38 - $192.95]

Here are some related categories: 1. Miscellaneous Non-Fiction Books, 2. Skin Care Products, 3. Charms, 4. Health & Fitness Books, 5. Miscellaneous Books, etc. Type in the number to use the related category.
Phoemeister: thanks
ShoppingBuddy: My pleasure.

No comments: