Thursday, April 06, 2006

So, does anyone want to go to Noodles with me?

I recently filled up my punch card, so I have a free noodles entree coming to me. I think they're discontinuing it or something, because in May the card expires or something. But for now: awesome noodletastic goodness.

Then, my sister got a buy one get one free coupon from Noodles, and passed it along to me. I'm actually using that one on Sista tonight. She broke her foot recently, so I feel that pity merits some free Noodles for her.

THEN, I opened my e-mail today. Noodles has started up a e-mail newsletter with various offers and such, and for signing up, I get a free entree at Noodles.

YES. THAT IS RIGHT. I have not one, but THREE free noodles entrees coming to myself and my loved ones. Isn't life AWESOMETASTICLY GRAND?

No comments: