Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oh I forgot to mention that the result of my sparsely attended unity dinner, I have begun a campaign of actively shaming people who said they would come but did not. This involves writing all their names up on the dry erase board in back and writing "shame" over and over with arrows pointing to their names with, "If you don't want to go to something, you should say no instead of getting people's hopes up!" underneath. I do not anticipate that this will actually help attendence, should I try to have another one, but it at least made me feel better.

I also have a memory from the unity dinner that is hilarious but I forgot until a couple of minutes ago. This quote from Mouse:

"I seriously, I mean, I actually, really do this: when I want to eat something unhealthy, I justify it by saying to myself, "If Phoe is still ALIVE, with her eating habits, I don't feel too bad about eating this."

I also wonder why Mulva likes to keep bloody women's apparel with him:

Mulva: lol @ repressed memories from movie night
Phoemeister: yeah. I guess someone noticed before the store opened, but I still find it funny to imagine that
Mulva: Haha i found it actually, it's in a bag on my floor.

No comments: