Saturday, April 22, 2006

So... Sista read my post from yesterday, and IM'ed me:

Sista: YOU LICKED MY POSTER?
Sista: my choking poster in the back?
Phoemeister: haha
Phoemeister: yes, I did
Phoemeister: it was accidently though
Phoemeister: why, by the way, do you have a choking poster at your desk?
Sista: i needed decoration

This amuses me enough that I end up pasting it over to Ryan:

Sui: haha
Sui: how do you accidentally lick something?
Phoemeister: don't you love how I try to turn the blame?
Sui: haha yeah
Sui: you're quite good at that
Sui: "I"m not the freak, you're the freak!"
Phoemeister: well, I was pretending to make out with the poster, because the pictures of CPR got me a little amorous
Phoemeister: and my tongue got a little out of control
Phoemeister: and actually hit the poster
Phoemeister: true story.

No comments: