Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Unity Dinner: a success. I may not have gotten quantity, but I did get quality, in the form of Sista, Optpri, & Mouse. Friendship, laughter, and noodles were shared by all. I think "you're having baby!" is really catching on with the crew. Someday I will make it spread to the entire universe, even to aliens that do not have babies so much as spawn. Though hopefully they won't take it upon themselves to eat our babies. At least not the 'phew anyway. The other kids can fend for themselves as far as I'm concerned.

In other news, I plan to heavily shame the people who told me they would maybe come but then didn't. It's the only way they'll learn to just say no, or actually say yes, mean it, and then show up.

In other news, a couple of repressed memories from the movie shoot the other night resurfaced, and I wanted to share them with all:

1) My character dies, bloodily. So after I "died" I changed into my own shirt and left the bloody one in the sink in the bathroom at the Movie Fan. I kind of hope some wayward customer came upon it and wondered what dastardly deeds were perpetrated that night.

2) The best line I came up with, which will not go into the final cut, as I only said it when I was supposed to be in the background randomly jabbering, and they frequently didn't tell me when they stopped rolling. Anyway, it was: "Bee Season? I hope it has real bees!

And of course that reminds me of my real fear, serial killer bees.

No comments: