Friday, April 14, 2006

Phoemeister: I loved, especially when they ended it with, "and that was the most gruesome murder in england ever until 1965 when this dude started dipping people in vats of acid"
Sui: Yeah, "surgeon's gone wild" would make for some pretty gruesome murders
Phoemeister: haha, you should make a movie called that
Sui: It would be a snuff film
Sui: where surgeons flash people
Sui: and then cut them up
Phoemeister: I would go for that, especially if the surgeons were hot
Phoemeister: and drunk
Sui: Of course
Sui: they're surgeons
Sui: If they're not hot to begin with, they have other surgeon friends to make them hot
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: I thought the of course was to the drunk part at first
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: "of course. they're surgeons"
Sui: hahah
Suibrom: Yeah that works too
Phoemeister: "look what they did to my appendix!"
Sui: Yeah that guy was definitely drunk
Phoemeister: "I think they left a pair of rubber gloves in there and some junior mints"
Sui: thought it was more what he did to the rest of my insides, and not so much the appendix
Sui: Maybe they took my appenix out with an egg beater
Sui: or his hand
Phoemeister: HAHA "maybe this whisk will work" *starts beating on random organs with it*
Sui: hahah
Phoemeister: "Dude, will you give me five dollars if I take this guy's appendix out with my fuckin' HAND"?
Suim: "I forget what the appenix looks like.. so I'm just gonna start punching things until something comes out"
Sui: hahah
Sui: Drunken surgeon bets
Sui: "I bet 20 bucks says you can't take that thing out with your teeth"
Sui: "I've got another 100 says you won't eat it after!"
Phoemeister: hahaha
Phoemeister: I think that would be even better than the horror movie. Because it would be scary if they pretended like, it's a mocumentary and all the surgeons are doing that
Phoemeister: and a bunch of people die
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: "how did I get syphillis from getting my gallbladder out?"
Sui: I'd watch that movie
Sui: "Sorry about that.. we had a bet to see who would put his thing in the incision in your abdomen for the longest, and Bob here kind of.. lost control"
Phoemeister: "hey, to make up for it.... free boob job!"
Sui: haha
Sui: But I'm a man!

No comments: