Monday, April 03, 2006

Sui: Mike mentioned watching this tv series called Wonderfalls
Sui: And I read some of the quotes on IMDB
Sui: and the main character reminds me of you
Phoemeister: haha, I used to watch that
Phoemeister: it was really good
Phoemeister: why does it remind you of me though?
Sui: Yeah that's what I hear
Sui: Because she's kind of crazy, but in a usually hilarious way
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: PLUS people like to canccel me ev en though I'm awesome
Phoemeister: So do you keep track of every character in everything anyone's ever said reminds them of you? Because I do, and so far it's fairly positive stuff but I admit feeling puzzled by most of it
Sui: Haha I don't know about anything and all
Sui: but some things, yes
Phoemeister: I guess the only one I've ever told you reminds me of you is Slither
Phoemeister: but you seem to understand
Sui: Yeah I think that one works
Phoemeister: but I also think it's our dynamic
Phoemeister: I think of myself as boy on a stick
Sui: I can agree to that too
Phoemeister: hooray :P
Sui: Our conversations do usually turn for "Phoe says something funny"
Sui: "Ryan says something misanthropic"
Sui: "Phoe retorts with something also funny and related to Ryans' comment"
Sui: "Ryan retorts again with something misanthropic and funny as well"

So, in case you're wondering, characters people have said remind them of me:

The main character in some book where vikings are transported to modern times and this woman has to herd them around without letting them pillage things. I was told it was the lady's inner monologue. The main character in a show called "Dead Like Me" that I've never seen. Also, inner monologue. Both of these come from Tina.

The main character from The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver. I went out and read it precisely because of this comparison, and was kind of flattered. The lady is very competant and non-spazzy and kind of down to earth cool. I am not seeing the resemblence. This was from Kin.

Some dinosaur from the movie Dinosaurs? This vague one was from Mulva. I think maybe the dinosaur was spazzy or something.

I must've forgotten any others. But now I have Wonderfalls to add to my list.

No comments: